Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Pulver is a certified Invisalign® treatment provider was awarded Preferred Provider status in 2015.
Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen®:
- is an invisible way to straighten teeth. We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- aligners are worn sequentially, by the patient, to promote extensive tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches.
aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- is for adults with mild to moderate crowding or spacing.
- is for teens with mostly permanent teeth. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn.
- is removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- is more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation.
How it Works
Invisalign® uses the latest 3-D computer technology to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to determine what needs to be corrected.
Then, we take impressions of your teeth. Next, we send Invisalign® your impressions and customized treatment plan. Invisalign® uses advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 5 or as many as 48 aligners.
Aligners can be taken out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every eight weeks.
Invisalign treatment is not for everyone, but Dr. Pulver can determine if it is right for you. As an Invisalign® Provider, Dr. Pulver is specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign® and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. We are happy to show you all of the innovative ways to get a beautiful, healthy, and lasting smile.